Amiclubwear Shoes And Dress Review


Amiclubwear is one of the best websites in terms of quality and price. They have everything in their store as other big and expensive brands do. If you want to buy similar styles and variety, this website has got everything for you at inexpensive rates. I have been following their store since years and have always loved their collections, wide range of products and their models are really cool. You can check their YouTube channel to stay connected on different styling, DIY ideas and stuff.  Okay, so I ordered one Knee Length dress and four pairs of shoes. Of-course because I was missing a cute midi dress and these adorable shoes in my closet, so I had to order. They have recently launched their own amiclubwear branded shoes. Check them here. I got one pair of shoes from this newly launched collection here. Then I picked these cut strappy/gladiator mid heels in white and coral. Mint has been on the top these days, so I ordered these glittery sandals in mint here. All the products have wonderful quality, fit great on me. I got them as I expected. They have great customer service as well.  Closing this post I am posting the pictures of all the products. I hope you like them  :). 

Amiclubwear Shoes And Dress Review




Blue Daisy Print Knee Length Party Dress

White Strappy Cut Out Side Buckle Heels Faux Leather



Black Strappy Mid Calf Pink Bottom Boots Faux Leather




Coral Strappy Sandal Wedges Faux Leather



Mint Glitter Single Sole Heels
         
Photo by Sandhu

Labels: , , , , ,