OASAP Heart Vibes

OASAP sent me this Sweetheart Short Sleeve Chiffon T-shirt: OASAP.OASAP  is an online fashion store with really great quality and amazing fashion style. I just fell in love with this top when I first saw it online. It is so soft to touch. I thought it might be too big for me when I opened the package but it fits so true to the size and style. I love all the different colors of hearts. The fabric is too good and soft. This tee is so feminine and beautiful.There are so many different ways to style this top with skirts, shorts and jeans. I absolutely loved the faster shipment with tracking information and the quality of clothing is great as well. For today's post I am sharing this outfit with you all. There are still two more clothing items from them. I will be styling and sharing them in my following posts. Those outfits are really special as well. So, please do not miss!!!!

OASAP Heart Vibes

T Shirt/ Bottoms/ Wedges


 They also work for charity. Please check it here on OASAP DONATION.  








Photos By Me

Labels: , , , , , , ,