Sammy Dress Leopard Bag And Dress Review


I got two products for review from  this amazing website Sammydress. They have so much variety on dresses, shoes, jewelry, wedding events,bags, watches, accessories, toys, men's clothing, home living and other gift ideas. It took me so many hours to pick these two items for review. I ended up choosing a Leopard print handbag and a White dress. I must say that I love this handbag. It has leopard details on the handles and base of the bag. This bag is spacious and stylish. The color is beautiful. The material and quality is good.  It has one zipper outside and one  inside and also there are two pockets inside to hold cell phone or other stuff. I love the gold chain to carry. It can also be carried  over the shoulder  or around the arm or s a cross body bag. I have been carrying this bag everywhere till now.

Sammydress carries a lot of dresses and they look really gorgeous but the dress I got is just out of measurements. I ordered in large size thinking I can alter it if it is too large for me as there is no way to alter a small size to fit. I was so surprised the dress is even not of a tunic length and it did not even go down my shoulders. It was too small for me. The size was not good at all. I might make something for my daughter out of this dress. I still look forward to shop more and more from  Sammydress because Sammydress is so cheap and inexpensive. It is helpful to check the measurements accurately and order in a size larger. I am posting the pictures down below. I hope you guys love this bag as much as I did. Thanks to Sammydress for choosing me.

Sammy Dress Leopard Bag And Dress Review

Handbag: Here, Costs $11.95 only









Dress: Here, Costs $4.75 only



Labels: