PersunMall's High Waist Long Chiffon Dress


I got this gorgeous High Waist Long Chiffon Dress  from PersunMall. A great online store that has quality and fashionable variety of clothes, accessories and shoes. I got three bracelets as well. There are two gorgeous Shiny Rhinestone bracelets in gold and silver with the same base design. I ordered both of them as I love mixing gold and silver together. Another bracelet that caught my eye was a gorgeous bracelet with a lion face ( Lion Head Leather )  in the middle. So I styled these bracelets with this lovely dress. This dress comes with the belt. I love it.  I styled this beautiful dress with the leopard print handbag and a leopard wrist watch. So, overall this dress made my day. I wore it all day to the mall. I felt really wonderful. I share the pictures below.

PersunMall's High Waist Long Chiffon Dress

Shiny Rhinestone Bracelets, Golden Lion Head Leather Bracelet

Watch: Nine West








Handbag: Sammydress


High Waist Long Chiffon Dress 
Pros: Great Fabric, Feels good, True to size, Same as shown online, Great color.
Cons: The slip is bit short for my height, The belt might have some more holes to fit better, One of the side seams was little open or I can say it was pulled off.
Final Rating: A+

The Rhinestone And Lion Head Leather Bracelets:
Pros: Exact same as shown in the picture, Fits great with different openings, Perfect shine, Great quality
Cons: None
Final Rating: A+

Do not forget to enter for  Sephora Gift Card Giveaway here: http://sandysandhu.blogspot.com/2013/12/sephora-gift-card-giveaway-for-holidays.html#.UrJmVvRDuSo

Labels: , , , , , ,