Runway Red






Runway Red

I just got this amazing lip pencil in red color for review from http://bastar.com. The color is a perfect runway red and is amazing for the holiday season. The pencil is thick so it is very easy to apply all over the lips just like a regular lipstick. I found it matt and I love it but you can apply glitter or glosses to give it a shine .I find the pricing really cheap. . It glides on very smoothly.  The product claims that it stays all day long on your lips. I had this on for 10 hours. I did not see it spreading out. The pencil is richly moisturized so it did not make the lips dry out by end of the day. It left a light tint on the lips and it was cool. I definitely recommend this product if you are out for longer hours.


I thank BASTAR for sponsoring me this amazing product and it will be on my lips all this season.

Readers of my blog get a 50% discount. Discount is off the full retail price ONLY. It cannot be combined with any other offers.

Discount Details:
Reader Discount: 50% Off
Reader Discount Code: BBLIPS

Note: Discount is off the full retail price ONLY. 









1 Powered by BrandBacker

Labels: , , ,