PersunMall's Best Sellers


Some of my favorite best sellers from PersunMall:

Lately I am everyday hitting this amazing website named Persunmall. I keep checking their new arrivals, handbags, gorgeous jewelry and much more. I was just going through their top reviewed items and thought of pulling my best ones together for you guys. Here are some of my favorite best sellers from Persunmall.

Find This Boy Friend Blazer Without Button Here

I just love the name of this blazer. ThisCandy color blazer has two front pockets. The fabric looks amazing called Terylene. I love the turn-up sleeves. This blazer is just so cute. It say on the website that it is hand washable. They have more colors available. Again this bracelet comes in three different colors. They have t in red, blue and coffee. All the colors are just so pretty.

Find This Metallic Bowknot Leather Bracelet Here

This little bow bracelet is just so adorable that I ended up ordering one. This is so cute. I love the red leather and metal bow together. It has different levels to lock the bracelet according to different wrist sizes and that is amazing.

Find This Exquisite V-Neck Jacquard Dress Here
This gorgeous dress is something I can wear all the time lol. I love it in black and khaki and they still have it in red and white. wow so pretty colors. The fabric looks great to me. It has zipper on the back that I love so much.


Find This Color Matching Chiffon Dress Here
This dress is so trendy ltely. It has other color combinations as well. One is yellow and white and the another one is pink and white. All the combinations are cool but I personally love black and white a lot. The fabric is a blend fabric.

Find this British Style Checked Jacket Here

This jacket is a must have. This plaid is so trendy we all know. Black and red plaid is the best one for me. I love this combination. They have three sizes for this jacket small, medium and large. The fabric is cotton and polyester. 


For all these items, you can go to the website and check additional pictures as well submitted by the sellers.

Labels: , , , , , ,